- I started the "Whole 30" and am currently on Day 29. Google it if you're looking for a good way to torture yourself on your path to greater health and indigestion.
- I recommended a book to my book club that ended up being highly inappropriate and I now do not know if I can go back to book club.
- Abby tried Tae Kwon Do. We just aren't ready for that yet. Day 2, she cried. No one hit her, she didn't do anything wrong, it's just that the instructor speaks in a stern tone and she is afraid. We're going to go back to dance classes for a while and make a rump kicking machine (if she's amenable) when she's grown a bit.
- We had our Primary Program and it was stellar! We have the BEST kids. Abby sung a solo and did a beautiful job! She song the second verse of I'm Trying to be Like Jesus all on her own and was a total pro.
- Aunt Donna came to visit for her 50th birthday! We went to plays, museums, movies, ate and played. I haven't had a trip with my sister in 12 years. This was a total treat!! Thanks for braving the 90 degree weather for us Donna!
How the Government Wastes Our Time
19 hours ago
I will google the "Whole 30" ONLY because you're looking great & I may need to try it.
ReplyDeleteAnd you will be back at book club. :)
Holy cow! London! And Paris! I can't believe it- you are so AWESOME!
ReplyDelete