11.02.2012

33 things about Brandon-ie Baloney

My stallion of a husband turns the ripe age of 33 today and it has become my tradition to share little tidbits about Brandon on his birthday.With no further adieu, I present 33 things you may not have known about Brandon K. Leavitt:

1.) He wants Lasik so bad he can almost taste it.
2.) He regularly fantasizes about being on the Oregon Coast and eating clam chowder.
3.) The final scene in Tangled...the one where Rapunzel finds her parents again....yeah, he cries every time.
4.) He's trying to grow out his hair...
5.) ...because he's growing out his hair, when he wakes up in the morning he looks exactly like Flint Lockwood from Couldy with a Chance of Meatballs.
6.) He loves to hear his parents and grandparents tell stories of their growing up years.
7.) He has a favorite flower, but it's so girly I won't put it on here. (cialis lilly)
8.) His new favorite show is Duck Dynasty on A&E.
9.) One of the most hilarious moments of my life was watching Brandon unknowingly eat a dollop of wasabi mustard. He made a lot of barnyard animal sounds and drooled openly.
10.) He loves to get the mail.
11.) His current favorite snack is Morning Star vegetarian corn dogs. He calls them "Corn Doggies."
12.) If the movie Rocky is on (whether Rocky 1, 2, 3...50), he will watch it.
13.) He has a slew of regularly used nicknames: "Brandony Baloney," "B-Cakes," "B-Diggs," "B-Dog," "B-Boney-Bone."
14.) His favorite pet name to be called is "Sweetheart." He melts like butter when he hears it...which isn't often, because it's a mouthful and feels old fashioned on the tongue.
15.) He talks during movies.
16.) His favorite soda is Squirt.
17.) He can parallel park anything, anywhere.
18.) Every time he gets a new cell phone, it's the best-thing-in-the-whole-world-look-at-all-it-can-do, and then two weeks letter he's on CNET looking for his next acquisition. 
19.) He has seen every episode of Downton Abbey.
20.) When he complains, he sounds exactly like Napoleon Dynamite trying to feed his llama Tina.
21.) His big fear in life is to be maimed by a wild animal.
22.) Every year he starts wanting it to be Christmas by June or July at the latest.
23.) He does an incredible interpretative dance to Seven Brides for Seven Brothers' "I'm Just a Mean Ol' Pole Cat."
24.) Being a Family Law attorney has made him an even more awesome husband and father. Instead of getting cynical and numb he's gotten protective, loyal, and dedicated.
25.) He can fit it all into the dishwasher and I don't care how full that sink was.
26.) He likes to have his toes cracked. The big one on his right foot is his favorite toe.
27.) Abby has a boy at school she likes. Brandon is in a dither. Best part? He looked her straight in the eye and seriously asked her, "Is he planning on a mission?"
28.) He likes to look over my shoulder at Pinterest. He's a closet Pinterest stalker.
29.) Pumpkin Walnut cookies with cream cheese frosting are his favorite.
30.) He's unapologetic about wearing a zebra print Snuggie when it gets cold.
31.) He got the flu once and he's been the first in line for the flu vaccine every year since.
32.) He explodes out of his clothes the moment he walks in the door.
33.) I keep thinking that no one loves their husband like I love mine...that more love couldn't be squeezed from a relationship...but as cliche as it sounds, every year I love him more. He's everything I want and he's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! And my sister owns the same Snuggie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so hard at number 21. I love 3, 25, and 33. Happy late birthday, Brandon!

    ReplyDelete