I am including this video because I made this EXACT same mistake at the gym yesterday. The only difference between this man and I was that I didn't swag-it-off.
On to less embarrassing things...like October.
- Abby and I were lucky enough to rock out with cousins at an Imagination Movers concert.
- Celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving with our good friends (I guess Max Smith is half Canadian, who knew?)
- I directed and have a cameo in Capstone Capital's new commercial. I also wrote the content for the webpage. Not that I'm tooting horns...*TOOT!!!* capstonecap.com *TOOT!!!*
- We had an 11-year-old boy dance party at my house. I mistakenly served mini marshmallows for an ice cream topping. I'm still finding them in the strangest places.
- Abby started hip hop dance.
- We went to the haunted harvest at springs preserve and had a frightfully good time.
- We had harvest festival and this was my first year volunteering. I had a few things on my list, but the one I failed most miserably at was the gift basket for the silent auction. It was a fabulous basket by virtue of the nice donations....but who knew I couldn't wrap a gift basket worth beans? It had a very homeless shelter chic to it.
- I was taken on the most awesome of anniversary dates (11 years my friends!). He surprised me with limo service from our house to Andres restaurant and to see Ka. I'm still very much in love.
- We had a Leavitt family halloween party which was one for the record books.
- Primary was in charge of the most epic of trunk-or-treats. I'm guessing by next year there will be media covering the event.
- We tried to go to the outdoor movie at the District and all of us realized that we hate sitting on the ground in the cold. We're going to rain check that until next year when we invest in some lawn chairs.
- I had a fantastic birthday and we partied up on Halloween like nobody's business!
We also were able to walk as an extended Leavitt family (by extended, I mean there was 114 of us) in the Juvenile Diabetes Research fundraiser walk. I think I should have won a prize for best accessorized. My scarf looks jaunty.
Goodbye October! You are a favorite of mine!


Literally....LITERALLY laughed out loud! I can't imagine why you didn't have the wherewithall to swag that off.
ReplyDelete