6.02.2014

The ol' grey mare...

He's not technically a mare, like the title of my post suggests, but rather a grey stallion!

We were at U Swirl getting some frozen yogurt this week and I noticed Brandon was glistening in the sun a bit more than I remembered. I took this picture so I could show him was I was talking about- he was a little shocked. I'm married to an attractive, mature hunk of a salt-n-peppa-man! :)

Other highlights from the week...
  • we celebrated Grandma Kathy and Garrett's birthdays
  • I took the Beehives to help put on a church service at Delmar Gardens assisted living. Getting older makes me hive...
  • We had a baby shower/lunch for my lovely sister-in-law Brittney. She's getting ready to welcome young Masen Leavitt in a few weeks
  • Made 93 cupcakes for Senior night. It was supposed to be 95. I am sure you can guess what happened to the other 2.
  • Co-hosted a wheel of fortune style game at Senior night
  • We watched Brinley dance in a recital. Always a highlight! We're so lucky to still have Brinley with us and we love participating in all her events
  • Finally got my headshot done for work. I look like a tough captain of industry.
  • Had a date with my niece Makena. She's a super fun little lady.
  • Had my last volunteer day of 2nd grade with Abigail. I left them all a treat on their desk while they were at lunch. Love being room mom!
  • We took pizza to grandma and grandpa Humphries. Again...hives...
  • We had the most hilarious (and delicious) dessert date at our friends' the Chatwins. It involved a lot of TLC The Virgin Diaries and super tasty pound cake- doesn't seem like a natural combo, but trust me on this one.
School gets out this week- woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment