See those medals around our necks? They are certifying that we are officially, 100% badass. (Sorry mom!) Yesterday our good friends Max and Brityn joined us on a 4.5 mile obstacle race called the Badass Dash. It had 40 treacherous and fun obstacles that left us muddy, wet, sore, bruised and scraped- and we loved it! It totally fulfilled Brandon's military fantasy. (Except the part where he jumped off the 15 foot rope wall and seriously crushed his knee and they had to call a medic.) Easily my favorite race I've ever been in. We all loved it so much that before we were done with the race we all committed to doing it again next year!
Other highlights from the week?
- The Woodward pool officially opened for business. It's so nice to have a family member with a pool! Kari and Ryan are so generous, they've invited us over twice now and it's only been done 3 days.
- Abigail had her last Brownie scout meeting as well as last hip hop and ballet for the year. Bring on the summer!
- Brandon and I have watched almost every episode of Call the Midwife over the last three weeks. Time well spent, that's for sure...
Oooooooooo.......I'ma gonna tell on you! So while I am texting you about getting my nails done you were out being a bada**? I am such a sissy!
ReplyDeleteSorry, I am sure you knew but that was Becky, not Rich
ReplyDeleteI always knew you were badass. Shoot! Now you have me saying it, too!
ReplyDelete