2.15.2010

For the grandparents...


My dad sent me flowers! That is just about the coolest thing that has ever happened to me. They are beautiful, dad. Thank you very much. Not only do I feel special, but so does Abigail. She is sure they were completely meant for her. She gets up each morning and checks on the status of which ones have opened and which are still buds. Thank you for making this such a special Valentine's Day.

This is my little Valentine's haircut. She loves her bangs. I could have picked a more brushed and combed picture instead of her fresh from a night's sleep in her pajamas...but then I thought, this is really what she is going to look like 85% of the time anyways so this was the better picture. (Picture requested by Grandma Patsy.)
Really missing Washington State today...missing my family.

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful flowers, and Abby looks very beautiful with her haircut! I think the bangs make her eyes look a bit mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure Abby is one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen!!! I love her new haircut!

    ReplyDelete