2.20.2010

Abby and her cat Abby...






We have been feeding the nicest cat for the last two days. We have no idea who it belongs to, but it follows Abby around like a puppy. I asked Abby what she wanted to name it and she said "abby." And thankfully my husband almost never reads this blog or else he would discover that we have let it come inside on a few occasions...




5 comments:

  1. She's a beautiful cat! Does she need a home, or does she just like to hang around? Would Brandon let you keep her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a lovely cat...and I have no idea on her status, but she is so lovely that there is no way that she hasn't been someone's pet. She's so hungry though that it's obvious she hasn't been fed in a while. Brandon would be HACKED if there was a cat in the house- does Brian like cats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! And Abby is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. abby is just TOO cute!!...abby the girl.:)
    the cat is just ok

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie, I finally got your blog added so I can see what cool things you guys do. Anyway, I love the links you have to all of the deal finding blogs, I might have to frequent your blog often for those links as well. Hope you had a good Easter.

    ReplyDelete