Happy Mother's Day, Mama! this year, for mother's day, we are taking you on a virtual trip to Henderson, Nevada. I know you haven't been able to come and see us in our virtual habitat, so we made some videos for you so you can experience life with the Leavitts. I wish we could be there with you today, but hopefully these videos will help you feel like you're here with us.
We love you!
Love- Jamie, Brandon and Abby
Abby riding her bike in our neighborhood.
Welcome to the Leavitt house! (You're going to want to turn your neck sideways, or watch this on a lap top so you can turn it sideways.)
Abby practicing for her recital. The costumes are as bad as I said, aren't they?
Abby's school tour
Abby's scooter tour
Abby taking you on a tour of her room
How the Government Wastes Our Time
18 hours ago
LOVE the video of the house. That Abby is as wonderful as ever. I love you guys!!
ReplyDelete