
Every "Brandon & Jamie" Leavitt family photo we've ever taken of the three of us has always been on the back end of a giant photo session with the in-laws. Now, my in-laws have exquisite taste, but their taste leans toward photos where we are all wearing coordinating suits and pencil skirts, trying to look casual in front of fire places. We've been looking like healthy, successful, captains of industry for years now. And as much as I've enjoyed my home being filled with photographs of us looking like we're heading off for job interviews, I decided I wanted to try my own thing for once. Which is why, when a groupon came up for a photographer who would take my pictures outside (heather harris of pure photo), I snatched it up. I am so freakin' glad I did. She was wonderful- she didn't even bat an eye lash when I opened up the back of my car and hauled out 3/4 of my living room furniture. Here are some samples pre-photo shop that we took this weekend.




You know we'll be back for Heather Harris!!
These turned out great!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo of Abby!
Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love these!!! I also love the backyard fort photos!!!
ReplyDeleteLove love love them! How fun!
ReplyDeleteThese look great!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you know about a new blog FEST about food, style & travel. Come follow along as I document my wardrobe challenge: to not but any clothes in 2012. It's gonna be great. Also, be sure to join the site so you can enter the giveaway.