5.28.2010

Brandon takes the oath of attorney...

We were all super proud of Brandon, especially Chad!
Free at last...Free at last...



Thank you Judge Hoskin for making it extra special!


One happy family! It looks like I'm hunched over but I'm really just limp with relief.

See the shoes? Not too over the top, right? And yes, that is quad. Brandon was sworn in on the bible and the book of mormon, smooth, right?


Thank you friends and family who came!




6 comments:

  1. Chad's face is great, he looks super excited! And then there is my daughter who looks like she's been in an intense fight with that huge scratch in her face :( We are so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! So excited for you guys! Good Job Brandon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! So happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Brandon!

    Oh my gosh, Jamie, your hair looks so cute! I love it! And the shoes look fine, I think your outfit is quite sensible, which means the shoes just add a little bit of pizazz.

    Good job, you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that has to be a GREAT feeling!! Congratulations to Brandon and the whole family (because it is a whole family accomplishment!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YaY!!! You wore the shoes (j/K) LOL!!!!!! Congratulations Brandon - we are so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete