5.13.2010

Preschool Performance

Abby's preschool end-of-year performance was yesterday, and I just had to post some pictures for the grandparents:
First is my patriotic daughter participating in the pledge

This was my view. I know, right? His head. It's like an orange on a toothpick.

Performing my favorite number. She's a buffalo.

Singing loud and proud during her solo: "Six Little Ducks." Next to her is her best buddy Emma.

The ducks "wibble wabble, wibble wabble, ho hum ho"

I should have applied the lotion a bit more liberally. She scratched that same knee at least 5 times.

And While Abby was scratching, this is what Emma was doing...

Two little pre school graduates (kind of, they have 2 weeks left this year, and well, of course, next year as well).

Thanks for coming friends and family! Here's Abby and her cousins:

We were worn out from the fun

The props were plentiful

Old McDonald's Farm never looked so good. Yes, that is her with her hands on her hips giving the song some serious pop star attitude

Proud of you Abigail!










7 comments:

  1. I have always felt Old Mcdonald could use a little more pop attitude to it. She looks so cute up there on stage and so focused. I bet it was a good time- minus the orange on a toothpick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I don't know if it is just because it was our first school end of the year program, but I was LOVING it! It was so entertaining! Although I have to admit, watching Emma pick her nose in the front row was hilarious/embarrassing. Wished she hadn't done it, but laughed the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute! I love it! That looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the picture with her cousins, Abby is seriously doing a "Jamie face." I looked at that and thought she looks exactly like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute!! Love her hands on her hips!! No question who her daddy is either!!! LOL!! I love that age!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is the cutest buffalo I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete