4.18.2010

Down but not out...


We have been busy, oh so busy...which, when you think about it, is exactly the time you want to keep the anthology of your life going. I want to remember all of this craziness at somepoint when I miss craziness in my life...So I am blogging. With just pictures. I have no desire to talk about everything that has kept us so busy. even though I should...but I promise by May 15th, I'll be a brand new woman!

We've still made time for the important, razz-ma-tazz sparkles that make our daily life fun.

And this about sums it up.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I am intrigued about what is keeping you super busy, but I guess I will have to wait until May 15th (but not a minute longer, as I am not really a patient person).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now you left me wondering what you really have been up to??? What is May 15th all about? I guess we'll have to wait and see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bar results come out on the 15th huh? i have total faith in Brandon & you. You are 2 of the best people I know. I LOVE the pics of Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie and Brandon!!! How the heck are you guys! I saw your blog on Chad and Brit's and I was excited to see how your life is going! Am I correct in understanding that you are moving to Vegas or are you already there? Anyway...good to see you on the computer!
    Jessica (Unsell) Jensen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie, before I forget, I need your email address so I can invite you to read my blog. email me at christensenh@live.com.

    ReplyDelete