Congratulations Brandon! Congrats for finishing the bar exam (I know you took it out behind the tool shed and taught it who was boss)! Congrats for being a kick-booty attorney! Congrats for having such an awesome wife who went with you on an awesome San Diego trip and took wicked awesome pictures of you! Love you!
How the Government Wastes Our Time
19 hours ago
Congratulations Brandon! Yea!
ReplyDeleteOK, This is where I got confused.
ReplyDelete"Congratulations Brandon! Congrats for finishing the bar exam (I know you took it out behind the tool shed and taught it who was boss)!"
I assumed that to mean he passed. My bad. But I bring with me an amazing amount of good Karma. How is it remotely possible, that on the very same day that I make this assumption, the Great Brandoni finds out that he actually DID pass the bar! Am I good or what!
Love,
Your "Ever Loving Good Karma" Joe