So I've done it...I've cut off all my hair. No, I have not gone through a bad break up. No, I haven't joined any type of questionable organization...and, no, I'm not a lesbian (sorry ladies!). It actually came about as I was looking through all of our photos to use for facebook and this blog...and I realized that without fail, unless it was a staged studio shot...my hair was in a pony tail. In my mind I had Bella Swan hair...long, flowing, enviable locks...I had a constant breeze from no where flitting through my coif. Oh Blindness, Thy Name Art Jamie.
I'm posting some before and afters...I'm not sure I'm sold on the look yet, and I do feel a bit lost without my pony tail. In fact, I'm still wearing an elastic band around my wrist...what will I do with my 3,000 of them?!

I think it really cute! I love going to short hair, but i will confess I do enjoy being able to pull it back in a pony tail, which I do a lot. Maybe it's time I switched to short hair.
ReplyDeleteI like the short hair on you- I think that it looks great and stylish.
ReplyDeleteI had shorter hair last summer, but it gave me an identity crisis so thanks to pregnancy hormones and one year's time, my hair is longer again. Looking back at my pictures though, I think that it probably looked good. We'll see what I think when it's time for another haircut.