- This is a gross way to start, but Abby had warts, and she was ANGRY about it. We went into the podiatrist for our second treatment (now, our podiatrist is a GREAT guy, he even offered Abby his son for her to marry at one point) and she flat out asked me on our way it, "Mom, if he has to scrape my foot, can I kick him in the face?"
- We had our primary program, and all that entails for me. It was a little extra crazy since my secretary (who I cannot function without) was a ticking time bomb at 9+ months pregnant the day of the program and my pianist was on bed rest. But honestly? Best program in my 4 years as primary president. And primary idol was SO fun this year! I looked ridiculous and embarrassed myself by singing a solo into an inflatable microphone, but I had a great time doing it!
- We went to a really swanky fundraiser for Opportunity Village. Most fundraisers I attend are hard work. This one, I looked great and they fed me. I could get used to upper echelon fundraising!
- Abigail started ballet in addition to hip hop. She's taking it all really seriously and I am very proud of her.
- Did I post about her first day of school? Probably not :) It went really well and she's loving Ms. Moen. Her quote from the first week, "I looked around mom, and I have no competition this year." She's a confident one, that Abigail!
How the Government Wastes Our Time
18 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment