skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The entire month of March in bullet points

- Abby fell in love with Phantom of the Opera (see above as she dances to "Think of Me"). She wants to be Christine for Halloween. She also asked if she could go see it playing at the Venetian. (The tickets are like $100/person.) When I told her it was a little expensive, and was she sure she really wanted to see Phantom, she asked if we could go see it for her birthday instead of having a party. She's committed! But how the heck are we going to get a child's size small Christine costume?
- We stopped eating meat and most dairy. Cah-Ray-Zay! But we feel really good. We watched the movie Forks Over Knives and it was a game changer.
- I tore my meniscus in my right knee and am officially benched for the Salt Lake City Marathon. Part sadness, part relief.

- For a primary activity, we took our senior primary on a 3+ mile hike to the temple (see above). It was full of whining, fatigue, and the Holy Spirit. I think my favorite moment was when we crested the hill, saw the temple, and started walking down to it while singing "I Love to See the Temple." In the middle of our profound moment one kid walked squarely into a light pole. That just about sums up primary in general. I also loved there was a drug bust going on the street in front of the temple. That about sums up Las Vegas in general.

- And of course, lots of fun with friends! Abby has a wonderful Daisy scout troop with fabulous leaders. She was able to go to Build-a-Bear and had a great time. Lots of play dates. Lots of dinners with friends and bonfires. And of course birthday parties! (including my nephew Logan- 1 year already??!)
March was a great month!
Loved the bullet points!
ReplyDeleteThose sure are some cute primary kiddos and adorable little Daisy Scouts!
And I have NO doubt - that come October - if Abby still wants a Phantom of the Opera costume, YOU can make it happen.