2.07.2012

Almost After...like 95% After


This can't truly be a before/after shot because I haven't cleaned up yet! And I still have nowhere to hang a towel and I haven't put rugs on the floor...but I'm impatient. And while it may be without towels and rugs, it's also probably the only time my bathroom wont have dirty clothes on the floor. Accentuate the positive!



Pros? I could shower an entire Alaskan dog team in that shower! Con? I didn't consider something to put your soap/shampoo/conditioner on when you're in the tub. I haven't officially moved into it yet, but it already seems a lot easier to clean, a lot more functional, and in my mind...a lot better looking! (Sorry to offend anyone- I mean, someone liked that red racing stripe tile well enough to put it in...someone...just not my thing)

On to the next room!

4 comments:

  1. IT looks fabulous on the blog - but I need an in.person tour! Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous! Seriuosly, so much roomy, and clean. The shower is so beautiful, I almost want to marry it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp!!!! I am wondering if I can schedule a bath in your bath tub? Private, of course! My dream bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bathroom looks gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete