
We had a fantastic October! It was a banner October! I know I've already blogged a few reasons why we've had such a great month, but I missed a few important left overs. First, Halloween was stellar. And this is entirely because of Lindsay and Wes Griffeth hosting a fabulous Halloween party. The food was epic and the kids adorable! Trick-or-treating as a group is great fun. I've never done that before.

My dear friend, Brityn, had baby Malcolm. We were the lucky recipients of Malcolm's big sister, Madeline, while Mom was in the hospital. As you can tell by the darkness of the room and the fact the girls are in MY bed, Madeline had a rough go being away from mom, especially at night. She may have been sad, but we were THRILLED for her to join our crew for a few days. She's a fun little girl.

We had party after party. We partied hardy!

Abby started cheerleading again. To my surprise, she's REALLY good at it. She went into her class with the other 5 year olds and the teacher pulled me aside after and asked if she could stay for the advanced class. I asked Abby, she said she wanted to try. We got ready for the next class, thinking we'd see maybe 6 or 7 year olds...in walks 11, 12, 13 year olds. I was kind of panicking. I was glued to the glass windows just waiting for Abby to get overwhelmed. But as you can tell from the picture, she's a natural. One class in and she's already the top of a human pyramid!

Did I mention we partied?

The Tracys came to visit us!!!!!!! This is my sister and her husband Phil. She let me boss her around (karma, Donna!) while we worked on trunk-or-treat and the kindergarten class party. Part of their visit we packed up and hit Disneyland. It was a blast!! We did the park right- from opening to close! Come back soon....please?

Got to spend some quality time with the hubby which is easily my favorite thing to do!


It's been a happy, happy October!
Glad you had a great October!! Thanks for sharing the pics.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys have been super busy having lots of fun! That is so impressive about Abby with cheerleading. It's so fun to watch your kids excel at something and have them love it. So happy for her! I loved reading your goal and bucket list. I'm inspired to make one of those lists. Your's is very ambitious - I couldn't think to accomplish a quarter of your goals in one year, but it is cool to try. Thanks for inspiring me! Good luck with it!
ReplyDelete