5.17.2011

Pre School Graduation

Tragedy! My camera is on the fritz and I missed so many good quality graduation photos.This post is largely for Grandma Patsy so my apologies to her, and the fact I am unable to provide her with pictures of the lovely gift she gave Abby (which she loves and is her new faithful companion) or pictures of Abby's darling friends...but here is what I do have...

This is the official graduation. She snatched that certificate lickity-split and sat right back down. I was lucky to even get a photo of any quality- it was that fast. Shy? Or just anxious to go sit back down next to her boyfriend Tyler...hmm...

Her solo...she's bakin' a cake, she's cookin' a t-bone steak...

On the way there...I know she isn't in a car seat, but I promised we were parked.

So proud of you Abigail! Love you! Hope you grow up to find boyfriends who don't pinch you, pull your hair and lick your face.

3 comments:

  1. Jamie, the picture in the car - she looks so much like you! She's beautiful, by the way.

    Congratulations, Abigail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! Isn't it a little crazy that they are growing up and off to kindergarten now? I'm excited for them, but scared too.

    ReplyDelete