11.19.2010

Like a red headed step child


So I know it is hard to tell from my poor self portrait, but I am now partially red headed. My father is a red head, and thanks to him I've got freckles but have never had a firey mane to call my own...so all of the curse and none of the glory! I decided to phase into my red headedness slowly with some red highlights. I think it is altering my personality a bit. I feel like a cross between Katniss from Hunger Games and an Asian teenager playing Dance Dance Revolution.
...Maybe I'll take up Irish dancing...

4 comments:

  1. oooohh, i'm liking it.

    ready to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sassy! I think it looks great, and your eyes look amazing in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the pretty eyes. Cool highlights. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!!! I think next time it's all red or bust!!!

    ReplyDelete