11.02.2010

31 reasons


In honor of my husband's 31st birthday today I present 31 things you may not know about him. Here they are in no particular order:
1.) He does the best Jimmy Stewart impression.
2.) He eats french fries with a fork
3.) He is a graceful loser and a gracious winner
4.) He can set a land speed record for BBQ consumption
5.) He can juggle
6.) He once had a solo in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat
7.) He also performed as a storm trooper in a Star Wars themed ballet
8.) He tears up easily. Honorable mentions these last few weeks was reading his daughter a story from the Friend magazine and watching her in the primary program.
9.) There was a time in life where he could bench press a bus...now it's more of a Vespa, but still impressive.
10.) He doesn't embarrass easily.
11.) He is Handy Manny. He can fix anything.
12.) He could watch Bonanza endlessly.
13.) He is an exceptional kisser.
14.) He is easily invited. He may not want to do what you asked him to, but he'll do a lot just to be with people he enjoys.
15.) If Brandon loves you, there is no way you're going to shake him. He's super loyal.
16.) He never, ever, never, ever, under no conditions...never, ever...quits.
17.) He is an excellent public speaker
18.) He loves the cold. When we visit my family in Washington, he shovels snow for the pure enjoyment of it.
19.) He is a romantic- he loves to surprise!
20.) He turns every shopping cart into a race car and Abby loves him for it.
21.) He can ride a horse like a real cowboy. He is Buffalo Brandon the Buff.
22.) He has weighed the same our entire marriage, with few exceptions, and I hate it.
23.) He can parallel park anything.
24.) He has gotten a manicure. It was my fault.
25.) He has a hard time spending money on himself.
26.) He doesn't think he is a picky eater but he has a list the length of his arm he wont eat, i.e.: The Devil's Fungus (mushrooms); The Devil's Crustacean (shrimp); The Cheese that Smells like Feet (feta)- so on and so forth.
27.) He is a grouchy bear on fast Sundays.
28.) He falls asleep almost as fast he eats BBQ.
29.) He rarely feels guilt or pressure- which makes him the perfect companion for me.
30.) He can crack anyone's back. Seriously a gift.
31.) I love him more than I can say. He is it for me. He improves with each year and I think I will explode with gratitude and happiness each time I stop to consider who it really is who shares my life with me. He fills me in and fortifies me like an industrial strength fortification, fortifying thing with extra strength fortress powers (I don't know the technical names for these things, but Brandon does...and that is another reason he is Bad to the Bone B-Boney-Bone!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Oh...and...


32.) He let me eat his birthday cake.

Love you!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! I don't eat the Devil's Crustacean either. Icky!

    Happy birthday, Brandon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great post! I know that last picture isn't current because you have your Bella Swan hair. :o) I hope he had a great birthday, he deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute post and very interesting! He is an amazing guy! So happy for you both! Happy Birthday to Brandon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Brandon. You guys are the best!! I hope you share many more birthdays together!!

    ReplyDelete