8.26.2010

First Day Photo Shoot



Dear Abby,
You have no idea how much I am going to miss your preschool self. I am going to desperately miss the moments when I ask to take your first day of school picture and you run off to make sure all of your favorite blankets and baby dolls are in the photo. Please, please, please stop growing. It's gone by too fast! And I only have one more year until you leave me everyday. You simply must do your best to slow down.

Love you,
Mom





5 comments:

  1. She's so cute, and that was a very cute tribute! I am looking forward to my kids going to preschool, probably shouldn't be quite so excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I recognize that quilt that Abby has. Very cool that she still plays with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!!! I agree they grow up waaaaay too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo shoot.....I did not even get around to that! She did get a father's blessing though! I can't believe how big they are getting. I pulled up your blog and Dave was sitting right next to me and said "JAMIE!!!" He loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that she wanted her blankets in the picture too. and you never know, maybe when she is starting sixth grade, she'll want her DS and cell phone in the picture, too.

    ReplyDelete