7.25.2010

I promise the church is still true...


Maybe I don't want to post this in the off chance that a significant number of members from the South Pointe Ward will read this...but it's probably my duty to warn (thus preventing me from future tort litigation). But yes, above is a picture of my daughter at 3pm, in her pajamas, sprinkling her bathroom cups all over our upstairs hall like they were rose petals. Intermixed are puzzle pieces, various toys, and yes, a basket of dirty laundry. For those of you keeping score, the ratio at my house is still 1:1, and yet we are able to achieve that kind of mess every day. As the new Primary President of the South Pointe Ward, you'd think I'd get my act together. Lets hope my leadership is a bit better than my laundry, eh?

In less overwhelming Leavitt Family News: Happy 4th Birthday, Abigail!!! I was so thrilled to spend such a festive week with you. We had family parties, went to dinner, opened presents from all over the country, and had the best little tea party (by little, I mean 8 sweet princesses, which is a much bigger number in reality than theory)! I'm still recovering and drinking plenty of fluids...I don't think I suffered any permanent damage. I posted pictures of the week's events below! I can't believe you're 4 already...and I can't believe you pray every night for a baby sister. Maybe if you clean up your bathroom cups? I'm just saying...

1 comment:

  1. I am starting to question the church... just kidding!!! You will be amazing and are the perfect woman for the job!!! Your ward is so lucky to have both of you!

    ReplyDelete