1.07.2010

Bring it on, 2010!

2010 is my year. It is the year that I unleash the inner beast (hopefully my inner beast is something fearsome, I have no idea...I'll let you know when I meet her). It is the year I get my act together, turn 30, and fully immerse myself into my ambitions. We're off to a good start...
Abby is especially up and running....Here are pictures of my new, sweet sunbeam fresh from primary, about to sing her sunbeam song and do her sunbeam hand motions.

On her first big girl bike...Yes, I cried.

Growling. Terror of the pavement.

As for Brandon and I, we're anticipating an exciting year. We have an accepted offer on our home and we will be remodeling (HGTV are you reading my blog? give me a show. I know you already have Design on a Dime, but follow me around and I'll give you Design with Not Even Two Thin Dimes to Rub Together). We will be taking the bar exam...again...but for the LAST time. I'm running the SLC marathon (in case anyone wants to come with me, April 17th) and yes, I will be trying for a second child...Got to fill up my awesome new house with the kiddies! (Well, soon to be awesome house and not chalk full of kiddies...you all know me better....but comfortably full of kiddies...not TLC asking me if I want my own show full). Here is wishing everyone a 2010 as awesome as mine! Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I know I haven't posted details about our house (I'm waiting for the acceptance) but I want to know details about yours. I love being house-buying twinsies! When do you move in? How close is it to Brandon's parents? What does it look like? You know the drill. Oh, what kind of remodeling are you going to do? That sounds exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!

    Hey, we could be baby-having twinsies, too, if things work out. We're going to try for Baby Jacks Number 4 in the near future as well.

    You guys aren't thinking about getting a dog, are you? Brian really wants a dog. If you are, put if off for a while, so we don't have to get one, too. I don't think I'm ready for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you say marathon?? CRAZY!!! I am impressed! Can't wait for the baby ticker on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You have a blog! I'm so adding you to my blog list! Get ready to be followed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to comment on this the first time I read it, but of course, like the loser I am, I didn't. So much exciting news in 2010 for yinz. I ditto all the questions carrie asked about the house- I can't wait to see it and to see your remodeling efforts- with your creativity, I am sure it is going to look super-fabulous (as opposed to just fabulous).

    ReplyDelete